We at iFireCal want to thank everyone who purchased and supported our app. Our goal at iFireCal is to keep things simple but very functionable for the end user (this isn't a Telestaff app).
Thanks again and if you have any questions please contact us and we'll get back to you asap.
The iFireCal will keep track of your schedule whether it's the 1/2, 2/4, 3/4 or a custom schedule on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Keep track of important dates and times and the iphone will remind the user 3 days in advance. No need to carry a wallet or full size calendar anymore. iFireCal is just a touch away on your iphone.
iFireCal can be used by all EMS and Firefighters. It's even great for spouses too!
Give iFireCal a try and keep track of your work days (training, trades, vacation and sick leave). Remember it's just an itouch away.
Direction for setting duty calendar:
(Hour logging available soon)
Users with 1/2, 2/4 & 3/4 please follow direction 1.
Custom schedules follow direction 2.
1) Pick shift then starting date then tap customize.
2) You will notice your cycle days are already highlighted in red. Enter your work schedule for all three shifts by: (tap on shift A, B or C then tap on highlighted calendar day just like in version 1.1)
3) Once you have set your schedule tap save. YOUR DONE!
1) Tap on "blank button" then starting date.
2) Then tap on "customize"
3) If user uses the color black for a shift then tap on the color thats under the "off button" and change off days to white. That way, you can use the color black for your shift.
4) ) To change shift color for custom schedules. Tap on color under shift to activate color wheel.
5) Enter the number of days in your shift cycle (example: 3/4 = 9 day cycle) by tapping on each calendar day (a red highlighted box will appear on each tap) then tap A, B or C then tap highlighted days to set your schedule.
6) Once schedule is complete than tap save. YOUR DONE!
Need to change a color?
1)tap on color square under "off" or shift A, B or C to activate the color wheel.
2) pick color then tap save.
I personally change the color on "off" to white that way my calendar days are all in white and I can use any color for shifts.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving a bad review.